Our Shadow And Osteo

Guest bowiebears

Guest bowiebears

Can I ask Shadow's racing name? I am doing a study on greyhound cancer and I would like to add him to my list. Thank you and I am sending you healing white light!!

Shelley !

Shadow's racing name is: RJs Sioux. The link to his greyhound-data page is:

http://greyhound-data.com/d?i=362795

Thanks for your study and your good thoughts & prayers. We are off to the vet again tomorrow to discuss options, etc.

--Isaac

Guest racergirl435

I am so sorry to hear this.Our boy Pilot was diagnosed very shortly before he went to the Bridge and it was mainly because the pain he was experiencing was so excruciating even with the pain meds.We could not see putting him through the surgery,chemo,then probably very little time before the end anyway. He had been very stoic until the end which is probably the reason we didn't know that something was seriously wrong until the disease had progressed to that point.You will know by his behavior and your close relationship with him what to do and how he would handle whatever course of action you decide to take for him.As many people have told us you have made his life full of affection and love which he had probably never experienced before and he is living in the day, everyday.

Same thing with our Seymour. I'm still very bruised from it all and only wish you the ability to do what you think is right. Many hugs to you and Shadow.