Laryngeal Paralysis Information Needed.

A friends 11 year old male greyhound has been diagnosed with Laryngeal Paralysis. She is considering the tie-back surgery, but has questions. Is anyone here who has had this done willing to correspond with her by email?

Please PM me for her email address if you are.

Edited by gryhndsr4us

Sue ,Sky and Dood, Bridge angels Clark, Gypsy, Dreamy and Sneakers, Oshkosh,WI Heartbound Greyhound Adoptionsept2013sigcopy_zps8ad6ed09.jpg<p>

Guest BoandLazMom

A friend’s 11 year old male greyhound has been diagnosed with Laryngeal Paralysis. She is considering the tie-back surgery, but has questions. Is anyone here who has had this done willing to correspond with her by email?

Please PM me for her email address if you are.

We had the surgery about a year ago on a 12 1/2 year old female. Results have been wonderful. I doubt she'd be with us if not for the surgery. She is bothered by hot, humid or damp weather. She coughs. So she stay in the air conditioning when the weather conditions require. It is major surgery nd she needed a few days to really bounce back but today she thinks she's 2 and not 13 1/2. If your friend would like to email I'm at pamlynch9@yahoo.com

We wish her and her hound the best.

Just a note to say thank you to everyone that has been helping Jill. She is very gratefull for all your help. In an email to me she states: "has been nice emailing with such nice, caring greyhound people". She will be keeping me updated on Lance and I will let everyone know how he is doing. Looks like she will be having the surgery done.

Sue ,Sky and Dood, Bridge angels Clark, Gypsy, Dreamy and Sneakers, Oshkosh,WI Heartbound Greyhound Adoptionsept2013sigcopy_zps8ad6ed09.jpg<p>