Peeing In House - New Problme

Guest RobinAZ

Guest RobinAZ

I searched the topic and found some interesting information - but just curious. We've had Layla for 2 weeks now and she's peed in the house just a few times (she's good about the dog door) - mostly over spots where my daughter's dog had peed when we were babysitting him. Anyhow, what's happening now is that GreyCee (we've had her almost a year and she's only had two accidents and that's before she learned the dog door) is starting to go too! Like it's a competition or something! I've cleaned the spots good with vinegar and water and shut off 2 of the bedrooms and there were no accidents for 2 days. So I don't think it's a UTI. Then tonight when I fed them dinner, Layla peed in the bedroom (I shut her in there to eat because she is still spooky and likes to be alone to eat) - guess I didn't let her out quickly enough. Well, GreyCee comes up the hall and looks right at me and squats!!! Hopefully this will stop soon but any suggestions in the meantime?