Need Some Advice

The vet agreed with me that if we could keep him out of pain for a while, it might give him a chance to really heal.

If it were Gypsy, I'd be more inclined to let discomfort keep her in check, but Sunscreen Man is a pretty sedate old man as it is. But he really is quite youthful otherwise. He just started really showing this pain on Friday, so I'm hopeful that we can get it under control quickly. The kids are being really good about making sure that when I'm at work he's getting out as often as he wants, too, since the steroid shot makes him have to pee more than usual.

Thanks everyone for your concern. After losing both Festus and Angel last year, it just is too much to see Sunscreen Man looking off. He needs to get better and stop worrying us!

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)