A Sutra Update

Sutra & Skimmie pics in C&F

He's not feeling very well. He has thrown up twice today. I hope it will stop, poor buddy :(

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest TeddysMom

I hate to hear that anyone has to go through this :angryfire

I want so much to hear the news of a cure for this miserable disease that takes so many of out canine family. I haven't had to go through it with a grey but boxers, unfortunately get other forms of cancer more often than not. My heart just breaks for you and your family. Just love him and spoil him for as long as you can. :grouphug

Edited by TeddysMom

Guest greymama002

Sorry that Sutra is having a tough day, but his little friend Skimmy sure knows how to comfort him! Hope Sutra is feeling better soon with many mnay more fig newtons in his future!

He threw up twice overnight...he will drink some water and then 5 minutes later he will puke. :(

His vomit earlier today was all watery, with grass...and then he puked a second time and it was brownish water. I'm worried that it's blood but I have only seen a dog puke blood before and it was RED, not brown...so I think it's just angry tummy mixed with grass and dirt.

I did not give him any meds this morning, and I just gave him a Pepcid, nothing else. We'll see if that will help a bit. I need to get him stabilized before I start trying to feed him. My mom made him some hamburger and rice mixture, so I'm hoping maybe he will eat that later today. He hasn't been wanting to eat (didnt' even want fig newtons), so I'm not sure how that will go. Poor buddy. I can tell he just doesn't feel well at all :(

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--