Hi Again!

Guest denversmom

Guest denversmom

Hi again gang! It has been along time since I have been able to post due to emails issues, but I am back! My old username was SeattleCobain. I am owned by my big black hound Denver(AKA Ez Rodeo Spirit). He is among the best of my feathered and furry friends that I have. I share space with 3 geese, one of which believes he rules the world, a American Paint Horse called Spots, and of course Denver. He and all of my friends have been a great source of comfort and hugs in these last couple of years as I am battling Ovarian Cancer. As soon as I am smart enough to figure out how to post pics, I will post some of the whole gang! Also, if there is anyone here who might have or know who any adopters of my boy's siblings, send me a message!

Guest isntitgreyt

Welcome back from Delaware!! So sorry to hear about your Cancer. I have Cervical Cancer... not the same but I know how you feel. Many prayers that it all works out!