Let Me Introduce Myself

Guest Nina

Hi Nina and Leyton! Welcome from Maryland, USA!

Who is the other dog in that one picture? Is that a galgo? Whippet?

Glad you found GT - it's very addictive!

Yes, the other dog is whippet Tammy, he is a real hunter.

Guest Drumhellergrey

Hello from Alberta , Canada. Good looking hound. I'm glad to hear that you have space in Slovenia that he can run free.

I own a greyhound-cross. Not a racer, he was bred for taking down coyote's locally. He too has open spaces to run and enjoys the freedom that it provides him.

:welcome2

Edited by Drumhellergrey

Hi and welcome from the UK. He is really beautiful. That is one long journey from Ireland to Slovenia. Did PAWS transport him for you? They do a great job with the Irish greys.

Hi and welcome from the UK. He is really beautiful. That is one long journey from Ireland to Slovenia. Did PAWS transport him for you? They do a great job with the Irish greys.

Our SSW & SASIN associations participate with Italian assoc. EGN & GACI.

Every two months or so, around 20-35 greyhounds are transported from Ireland to Italy. Dogs travel by truck, each greyhound/galgo has its own kennel with soft bedding. The journey takes almost four days.

Italy has also two organizations, GACI & EGN. Members from Slovenian associations travel to Italy on the day when greyhounds/galgos arrive there and they bring to Slovenia ones, whose owners are already waiting for them. They also bring one or two who are not yet reserved and they live in a foster home.

(Sorry for my English )

Guest Shadow5555

:welcome from Ottawa Canada.

Great work. :bow

Also your english is fine. I am English and I am terrible grammar and spelling. Maybe I am not really English :unsure:lol

Keep it up. We all love to hear great news.

Edited by Shadow5555