Hi From Maxwell

Guest MaxwellEdison

Wow! :clap:confetti:clap Thank you very much for making that work. We spent about 2 hours trying. Max says "Uuuuuurrrr- ooooooooooooooooooooowowowowowo" Thank you thank you thank you. I'll have to have another stap at that myself. I'm obviously not a computer guru, but Max didnt help much, so there.

And Hi to Waterloo Maximum. Hes a very refined looking fellow. Those are indeed very similar markings and his spots are the same shade. I wonder if they are related. Maxwell was "TSRs Redrock" born 7-29-02. I think there were 8 in his litter. He came from Birmingham Alabama though. Where is Maximum from? Im curious though, is it just that his whole head has gone grey from age? Good Boy! Woof!

We went to the dog park again today, but it was 26 degrees and 26 mph wind, so we didnt stay long. Bbbbrrrrrr!

Thank you again for posting for us. Max and Jerry

Max is Tomax Smart Play, out of Flying Bookie and Char Begone, born

April 24, 1998 And yes, his head has gone all white from age! The first pic is shortly after we got him in 2002; the second pic was form late last year. It's funny, his head has gone all white, but he is getting more red spots in his white areas!

One more shot of his all-white head, just because!

2009045.jpg

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves