Crap, I Think He Got A Bee!

I think the Henley got a bee. I do not see a stinger, so I gave him a Benadryl, and we will be keeping an eye on him. Any other thoughts?

Sarah, the human, Henley, and Armani the Borzoi boys, and Brubeck the Deerhound.
Always in our hearts, Gunnar, Naples the Greyhounds, Cooper and Manero, the Borzoi, and King-kitty, at the Rainbow Bridge.

I think he just got stung. He barked, then I saw something fly away from him. He could have been barking to get Cooper to play with him, too, I don't know. But I figured the Benadryl can't hurt, even if he was not stung.

Sarah, the human, Henley, and Armani the Borzoi boys, and Brubeck the Deerhound.
Always in our hearts, Gunnar, Naples the Greyhounds, Cooper and Manero, the Borzoi, and King-kitty, at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest GentleHugs
I think he just got stung. He barked, then I saw something fly away from him. He could have been barking to get Cooper to play with him, too, I don't know. But I figured the Benadryl can't hurt, even if he was not stung.

Have you noticed any swelling anywhere - like around his head? Is he still acting normal and drinking, etc? If not, he might need to be seen by his vet just to be on the safe side.

Well, he's drinking water like crazy (normal for him), and currently draping himself across my foot, in between nosing around like a dork. IOW, he's acting perfectly normal! :lol

No swelling, either. Perhaps he was barking, trying to get his uncle to play!

Guest Energy11

Glad there is no swelling! Might have been a big horse fly (we have them here). You definitely did the right thing with the benedryl! :-)) Hope all continues going well!