Hello From Pa!

Guest ljh777

Guest ljh777

Yes, we did adopt from First State! It's been great.

(Sorry if they hid her from you, isntitgreyt- we changed her name lol so you might have seen her on their site at some point!) Her picture online did not do her justice at all!!

Edited by ljh777

Guest isntitgreyt
Yes, we did adopt from First State! It's been great.

(Sorry if they hid her from you, isntitgreyt- we changed her name lol so you might have seen her on their site at some point!) Her picture online did not do her justice at all!!

Is it Tammy? I really wanted to foster her but I have cats. I'm a volunteer with First State... I am Co- Meet and Greet Coordinator, foster mom, and adoption rep! Congratulations!!! I love the fawns!! Welcome to Greytalk and the First State Family!!!

I just check FS website and I'm really hoping London is AKA Tammy!!!

Edited by isntitgreyt

Guest benspop
Hi, I'm Lyn from PA, and my husband and I are finalizing our first greyhound any day now! We met her for the first time last night, and we are in love! Here's a sneak peek:

Picture6-7.png

What a sweet dog! :) I'm in Philly. I've had my GH (Ben) for 2 months. Best of luck with your beautiful new dog.

J.

Guest LHibner

Welcome Lyn........We are also from PA, Southern PA (York County). My 6 greys are from GPA/Maryland. London is very pretty and you will have loads of fun with her. It's great she is already playing with toys. That's a great sign!

Liz and the hounds...Masie, Gillis, Troy, Prince, Kimmie & Fanny