Hello.. I'm New!

Guest Geostar

Guest greymama002
:welcome from NH! Currently we have 2 sweet boy greys, Ruffie is 3 and Pulsar, 7. We will soon be adopting a lovely lady who's believed to be 10, as soon as she has finished her heartworm treatment. She is mostly white with a touch of black on her face. I have been yearning for a special senior doggie!

Guest Geostar
Welcome to GT from Portland, Maine!! :welcome2:wave

Hi! Thanks for your good welcome..

I can see that I need to post some photos, but, am not sure how. Yet, thanks for sharing photos about yours!

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you.. I've been 'tied up' with various work projects, the dogs and fish..LOL

yours,

Eslther

Welcome to GT from Tennessee!

Ah...Judy and Mike..

What a lovely bunch of 'fur-kids' there..all beautiful and full of personality!

Greetings to you all as well..ever come over this way?

Esther

:welcome from NH! Currently we have 2 sweet boy greys, Ruffie is 3 and Pulsar, 7. We will soon be adopting a lovely lady who's believed to be 10, as soon as she has finished her heartworm treatment. She is mostly white with a touch of black on her face. I have been yearning for a special senior doggie!

Thanks for your greetings, too! Lovely dogs.. How is the weather over there?

Esther

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heehoo

Welcome to Greytalk...I love Oklahoma. In fact, my pre-adopt puppy is on a farm in Oklahoma.

You'll love it here. Its very informative, a lot of support when you need it, a lot of fun threads.

Guest 4greytful

welcome, can't wait to see pictures! :welcome2

Get a photobucket account and upload your pictures. In the greytalk box click on the "insert image" icon left of the smiley face. On your photobucket page, copy the IMG Code (the last one) and paste it into URL box in Greytalk, enter and post reply. Good luck

Guest bona60
Hi and Welcome from Arizona!

Ah, Arizona;..thanks for your greetings! Lovely dogs.. Where are you located in that state?

Foxy is 2 and Molly is 3. I am in the process of updating my siggy because I also have my new sweetheart Glenda who's 7. She just retired as a brood!!!

Oh my congratulations on your new one! Thanks for sharing that. Old or young, these dogs capture your heart and soul!

Hugs to them all..and best wishes..

Guest PhillyPups

:wave Hi and a warm welcome from Philly :wave

I am the waitstaff to (in order of their age):

Gremlin - 11 - a red brindle retired brood;

Moe - 10 - brindle - retired brood;

Zeus - 9-1/2 - blue male (been with me the longest;

AnnaBanana - 8-1/2 - red brindle - retired brood; and

DonnieDude - 4-1/2 - red male.

I also have 5 angels running at the rainbow bridge.

For photobucket, go to www.photobucket.com - open an account and you can upload your pictures there (it is free) - to post a picture here from photobucket you copy the bottom link of the photobucket picture, then paste it on the thread here. It is a very easy site to use, even I can do it!!

Again, welcome from Philly. :wave

Guest monica

Welcome Esther and :colgate hound family from Long Island

My fotos have been emptied out and my computer filled with teen age albums. So I have to wait to get these teen age fotos out so that I can reinsert and put in more fotos of my galgos and poodle and am so anxious, can't wait, so you are not alone. Am at the computer all the time for so many reasons, so I look forward to getting my fotos in order, it will be easier the.

As to tropical fish, I had them as a child. Not so popular now are the guppies which were my favorite, they are not salt water. They are so relaxing to watch, something I enjoyed :colgate