Jamey, Finally A Definitive Diagnosis

We finally have a definitive diagnosis on Jamey, and YES it is osteosarcoma. We thought it was this from the beginning, but it had never been proven cytologically. We're talking with our oncologist about chemo, and trying to get OSU involved too.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

I'm so sorry. I'm working with OSU for Sterling's chemo. They are wonderful.

Yes, they are wonderful, aren't they? We've already received an email back that they would supply the chemo drugs, all we had to do was get our oncologist vet in touch with them. I spoke to our oncologist this morning and she is more than willing to talk to them!

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.