Still New To Greytalk

Guest katieandpadfoot

Guest katieandpadfoot

My name is Jessica and I've been a proad greyhound owner for 1 1/2 years...we currently have two hounds a boy (Padfoot) and a girl (Katie). It took a little convicing from me to my husband to even get our first one...and we had the second within 3 months. For those of you who only have one and are trying to convice the signifigant other about getting another one....try the fostering root....it worked for me!!!! HE HE we failed!!!!! My first post on Greytalk was asking for advice on a fracture my girl sustained...and I've gotten wonderful help....and now I'm addicted to being on greytalk...so much to read and learn...and look at....

I'm still learing on how to get around the site...not sure about something...it seems that if I do certain things I can do others....if I post so much I can do stuff with my avitar...and I'm not sure what a PM is it personal message...and how I do that?

I would love to post pictures for you all to see my pups...I'm tring to figure out how to do that.....have to get mhy pics on an internet server...and I think I'll be fine!!!!

Looking foward to a long time of posting!!!!

Jessica :):)

If I remember correctly you have to have 50 posts before you can send a PM (personal message). If you become a supporter of GT by making a donation to the sight you get even more things. You get to post pictures in your own GT album for one.

Welcome to GT. Can't wait to see pictures of your pups!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Welcome! You need 50 posts I believe before you can Private Message another board member. So get posting. FYI posting in Off Topic, and I believe Cute and Funny don't count. So make your posts in EEG or H & M etc to get your post count up.

Sending good thoughts for your Katie.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest houndstooth4

I use Photobucket to post my pictures. It's pretty easy, you just have to upload your photos and copy the image code.

Welcome!