Granulex

Daisy is recovering from a dog bite and the sutures opened and now we have a pretty big wound. ( about the size of a dime) The vet gave me Derma Clens but that didn't seem to do anything, so I went and got Granulex. I just started using it yesterday but see no change. I'm freaking out!! Does anyone have any experience as to how long it takes to see a difference?? I'm putting warm compresses on it 3 times a day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

It will take a few days for the Granulex to show it's working but trust me it is working.

but it starts working from day one

Guest kydie

I have had many uses with granulex, In humans, I am a nurse, when used in human, after application, massage the area to get blood flow to the area, it is a sneeky med, just when you think it is not working, bang, improvemtn starts

Guest myjazzy

Also, instead of warm compresses, do hydrotherapy. That's a fancy word for running water on the wound for five minutes twice a day, morning and evening (a garden hose works fine). Cafe had large open wounds and the hydrotherapy and granulex are working very well. It will take a while for you to see any progress, but trust me it works very well. Make sure she doesn't lick the wound because that will delay healing or make it worse.

Guest lat41065

its takes a few days but the compresses seem to slow it up some. I usually flush once a day and spray twice a day and it is very successful.