Cheyanne Needs Prayers

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Sending prayers for Cheyanne.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Guest SoulsMom

If it is a case of HGE, the tests probably won't show anything. Soul's extensive tests all came back normal. So we did and ultrasound to see if there was anything there that could be causing the GI bleeding. There wasn't. Still don't know what was causing it, but we think dietary since he relapsed a few months later.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Cheyanne ate supper tonight and is more alert. Her poop is starting to take shape. There is old blood in it but no bright red now. praying the results come in tomorrow.

souls mom what are you feeding now

Fingers crossed that the results come in tomorrow, and that you know what is going on for sure then. Gentle hugs to Cheyanne, and I hope that everything continues to improve.

FL

Cheyanne ate supper tonight and is more alert. Her poop is starting to take shape. There is old blood in it but no bright red now. praying the results come in tomorrow.

souls mom what are you feeding now

Guest SoulsMom

So glad she's feeling better!

Soul is still partly on the Hill's intestional health diet. I had been in the process of trying to get him back to his regular kibble (Natural Balance Venision and Sweet Potato LID) when he relapsed. I'm now trying once again to get him off the I/D but going this time with Lamb and Rice. So far so good, he's at the halfway point :goodluck

ETA: They don't really know what causes HGE but think it could be stress, dietary, or bacteria. With Soul I am almost certain it is dietary.

Edited by SoulsMom