New But Not Really, Giving My Charly Blair Alias Her Own Gt Name!

Guest charlyblair

Guest charlyblair

Hi all,

I have been absent from GT for a while now with tons going on in my personal life and business life. :)

Some of you may know, that I launched Charly Blair Designs last year at Dewey and it has given me greyt joy ever since and due to the popularity of the STARFISH Collection has continued to keep me hopping and which is also why I think Charly Blair deserves her own GT name :colgate

Around the Hounds is going stronger than ever and because I have such an incredible team of women working for me I am able to focus on my strengths which is designing greyt collars and fabulous Greyhound Jewelry under the Charly Blair name.

Who is Charly Blair.....Just me, char (the Charly part) and my partner in crime and life Robin Blair (obviously the Blair part :P ) who BTW, I know 100% that I could not do this without him....He allows me the freedom to do what I do best, which is design and create, while he takes care of soooooo many details on the business side ( NOT my strength).

Charly Blair is also Isabelle and Chester and every hound I come in contact which inspires me endlessly with their elegant lines and laid back, sweet, loving, goofy nature.

Charly Blair is also about some greyt artists that I have had the incredible pleasure of collaborating with.

first my good friend Kelli Oliphant-Burns of Doodledog Paintings who developed the image for my first Greyhound/Starfish Collection Pendant

And most Recently with Artist (and new friend) Kathy Hoynes who created for me the most STUNNING, ELEGANT Greyhound imgage that incorporates the Starfish theme and that she has appropriately named STARGREY!!

I have just got the sterling silver pendant version of Kathy's StarGrey back from my jeweler and it is beyond words GORGEOUS!! I can hardly wait to preview!

Here are my two gorgeous babies

our lovable donut Chester

chestereyes.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

My heart dog Isabelle

isabelleface_1.jpg

My little greyface gal

IMG_2365.jpg

and of course must include my fav pic of the two of them....woot

chesypillow.jpg

Char I am just loving my new pendant. Every time I wear it people comment, an not just greyhound people either!

I'll get a picture and post it.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Char I am just loving my new pendant. Every time I wear it people comment, an not just greyhound people either!

I'll get a picture and post it.

So cool to hear that Janet...You will have to post pics :) Love to see them

Guest K9_Lady
And most Recently with Artist (and new friend) Kathy Hoynes who created for me the most STUNNING, ELEGANT Greyhound imgage that incorporates the Starfish theme and that she has appropriately named STARGREY!!

I have just got the sterling silver pendant version of Kathy's StarGrey back from my jeweler and it is beyond words GORGEOUS!! I can hardly wait to preview!

I saw the image and it is beautiful! Now I can't wait to see the pendant!

Guest charlyblair

I saw the image and it is beautiful! Now I can't wait to see the pendant!

Ask and you shall receive :) here is the pendant fresh out of the mold. I mounted it on a gorgeous turquoise pendant

DSCN9913.jpg

oooh - Char, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire