Silver Shield- Anyone Used This For Corns?

Guest nikkikaye

Guest nikkikaye

Hi all. I have a 9 yr old- almost 10- chronic debilitating corn sufferer...the kind where you contemplate toe removal. We hull, hull, hull... dremel, etc & have tried every duct tape, aloe, bee propolis conconction, abreva, freeze treatments- etc- all with little or no success. Of course I try everything i hear about and check here frequently for new posts... I have it on Canadian authority...( haha... my corndog has a sister in Canada with same raging corns- we discuss it ad nauseum :) and she swears this Silver shield is the answer. You have to use the drops (either do 4ml directly in mouth or on food) AND a topical gel that you simply rub on and around the existing corns. I found them on Nature's Sunshine website (th co that makes it). you can find it by searching for Silver Shield with aqua sol technology. If anyone has tried this, I would love to know your results. I will post mine as well. I am buying both for about $45. Wish me luck

And I want to know, too. I have a friend whose dog has corns...

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Guest ronansmom

I'm also interested to hear about your results. My boy came to me with an amputated toe and suffers an occasional corn on that back foot.