Sweetie Update

Guest alf7199

Guest alf7199

Just checking in after her 1st night home...

Sweetie had a wonderful night. She slept very soundly (in a drugged state, of course) and through the whole night. She greeted this morning with a wagging tail and a cute little 3-legged hop. She ate like a champ and didn't even notice the meds. Right now, she is sitting next to me, relaxing on her pillow. She is so different from when I picked her up yesterday that I can't wait to see what she will be like tomorrow. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, I know they have helped.

Sweetie sends her (very slobery) kisses... :P

Sweetie!!!!! :kiss2 :kiss2 I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better, we will continue to pray that you feel better and more stronger every day...

Thank You for the update.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I just know that Sweetie is going to feel sssooo much better! Sending hugs and healing thoughts her way.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Yay, Sweetie!

She's probably thinking, "Boy, that was some nap!"

She's going to feel so much better...

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)