Anyone Ever Use Duralactin For Chronic Inflammation?

Guest lionessgrace

Guest lionessgrace

Xena has a slight limp sometimes when she walks that seems to be related to a soft tissue injury. Has anyone ever used Duralactin with any success?

I have seen it work on a lick granuloma, bad skin and on an elderly Chi. It smells like vanilla and they love it. The liquid form for Cats is amazing, there is nothing in the NSAIDS for cats but the Duralactin really helps their arthritis.

The horse people use this too. For people I believe it is called Miralactin.

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~

Guest JarBear

Our 9 year old grey was starting to act like he was stiff and sore a lot of the time so I started him on Duralactin, Ester-C, and MSM. He has been taking them for a couple of months and I see a big improvement.

Guest BleusysMom

I post every so often about what a WONDERFUL product!!!!

I use Duralactin on myself, know many vets and other humans that use it on themselves, use on cats, dogs, horses...etc!!

IT WORKS!!!!! and....it can be combined with any drug....NASAIDS, Narcotics, MSN, and all the other god things...and not cause any reaction.....just be aware it is a "Dried Milk Protein"......

The Human version is "MicroLactin"....but I and many others use the Horse Granules.....easy to figure out dosage...has the same Vanilla taste....and works the same......