Meet Me & My Foster

Guest alf7199

Guest alf7199

Hello All! I am a new foster mom from Connecticut. I have always had a :wub: LOVE :wub: of greyhounds but wasn't able to adopt at the time. Then I found that I do have the ability to foster. So currently we are just fostering until we are certain that our future plans will allow us to give the proper forever home to one of these fabulous animals. I am already on my second foster. My first I only had for 2 weeks, Nate (aka Naughty Nate) was a true gentle giant. Now, I am currently fostering my second, Silo (aka Stayed Silent) through Connecticut Greyhound Adoption and he is so much fun. In addition to fostering greys, I have a resident (almost) 11 year old black pug, Moe and ginger tabby cat, Prince Phillip, and 2 daughters (ages 7 & 2.5 years old). Never a dull moment around here! :offwall I look forward to reading and learning from all of you. Thanks for reading!

Silo5.jpg

Meet Silo!

Silo6.jpg

Mr. Handsome

013.jpg

Silo the Sphinx

Hello All! I am a new foster mom from Connecticut. I have always had a :wub: LOVE :wub: of greyhounds but wasn't able to adopt at the time. Then I found that I do have the ability to foster. So currently we are just fostering until we are certain that our future plans will allow us to give the proper forever home to one of these fabulous animals. I am already on my second foster. My first I only had for 2 weeks, Nate (aka Naughty Nate) was a true gentle giant. Now, I am currently fostering my second, Silo (aka Stayed Silent) through Connecticut Greyhound Adoption and he is so much fun. In addition to fostering greys, I have a resident (almost) 11 year old black pug, Moe and ginger tabby cat, Prince Phillip, and 2 daughters (ages 7 & 2.5 years old). Never a dull moment around here! :offwall I look forward to reading and learning from all of you. Thanks for reading!

013.jpg

Silo the Sphinx

Has he learned to play hopscotch yet? That'd definitely help place him quickly. HA! He is a handsome boy for sure!

Guest alf7199

Nope he hasn't learned hopscotch yet but he loves to steal the bean bags for hopscotch while the kids aren't playing with it... :lol And he has mastered covering the whole rug when the kids do want to play with it... :rofl

Edited by alf7199

Nope he hasn't learned hopscotch yet but he loves to steal the bean bags for hopscotch while the kids aren't playing with it... :lol And he has mastered covering the whole rug when the kids do want to play with it... :rofl

They are too funny! My collie would have to be right next to my boys when they were playing. If they took out a board game, Max would lay right on top of the board. Man I loved that old guy.

Hi Amy! Seems like you worked your magic with Nate and I am sure this beautiful boy will be off to his forever home soon. :) We are currently dealing with a GIANT of a dog! Brett is 90lbs (possibly more) and about as big as a small pony! If he's still with us at the end of the month, we'll bring him to the Dayville meet and greet, and you can see for yourself.

Guest greytbuds

Congratulations on your foster efforts -- that truly is a gift to your adoption group, your very handsome foster boy and his forever family!! I'm betting he finds a home very soon.

Welcome from North Carolina,

Greytbuds

Silo is gorgeous and you are doing a wonderful thing by fostering. Welcome! :confetti

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC