Stiffness In Back

Guest KyGrey

Aahh, yes. Life as it should be. Isn't that wonderful? Hugs for everyone!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest CindiLuvsGreys

The other day my 10 year old, Jesse, was very stiff getting up and walking. It was a cold wet day so maybe it was the weather. I gave him a Rimadyl (sp) and he was fine the next day. Maybe Lee was just having a bad day? I hope he is feeling better.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

He is about the same as yesterday. He loves to go outside and I even have trouble getting the stubborn butt to come in most of the time. He is still walking kind of stiff this morning. He did do better yesterday afternoon. I haven't had to help him get up but just the one time the other day since his big spell back in November. He is getting more grouchy. I can't say I blame him. I am constantly checking on him. That probably gets to him because he will open his eyes and see me just looking at him. I can't help it, I love this guy so much! He has had his Robaxin this morning and I will update later this afternoon. So he is better from two days ago but about the same as yesterday.

I guess I just need to smack myself and quit denying that he's just getting up there in age.