Chemo Question

RobinM

Guest tennesseegrey
Today she is ok. So far she has eaten a handful of cookies and about 3/4 cup of shredded chicken. I haven't offered her any kibble as of yet. I am pretty sure she will reject it along with the chicky. I will try to add the kibble in a day or 2.

That good girl!!!

And she ate 1/2 can of Tripe!!!

Not bad for 2 days post chemo. Infact, it's GREYT! I love her so much.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

She is one week post her 3rd chemo and I didn't bother posting what a bad girl she has been BUT since you asked!!!!

She has been picking pretty much all week, nothing greyt, nothing horrible. She is, at least putting something in her. I am praying that now that the one week mark is over and things are back to normal (us back to work, nothing to really snack on during the day) she will eat her dinner with gusto and we can be done with it at an early time.

Thanks for asking. I was tempted to post, but ... there is nothing to say that hasn't already been said!!!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Hang in there sweet Polli~better days are ahead! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

And I think we just had one today! She finally ate a full days worth of food! YAY! She ate about 3/4 cp of kibble. 1/2 can wet and a decent amount of chicken and oh yes, plenty of COOKIES.

My sweet baby cookie monster!!!!

One weel post chemo # 3. Let this be the beginning of the "food monster"!!!!!!!

:)

And I think we just had one today! She finally ate a full days worth of food! YAY! She ate about 3/4 cp of kibble. 1/2 can wet and a decent amount of chicken and oh yes, plenty of COOKIES.

My sweet baby cookie monster!!!!

One weel post chemo # 3. Let this be the beginning of the "food monster"!!!!!!!

:)

That's our girl! :wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.