Round 2 Chemo Tomorrow

Guest EmbersDad

she passed on breakfast, but just wolfed down a double cheeseburger from mickey 'ds :-)

Well Daddy...give the girl what she wants! B):wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest EmbersDad

she just ate a 1/2 cup of evo and a spoon of evo canned along with the all important medicated glop of peanut butter :lol

we will go for walkies in a bit and maybe later i will see if she will eat another half cup.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, including getting her mickey d's! Love Miss Ember's updates! She's one smart cookie and a real trooper! You go, girl! And Dad's not so bad either, but no fair messin' with the blankies, already! Hugs for you both!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest EmbersDad
I see she's trying to get back to her McD's diet :lol:

yup. she is working me good. she should be a professional wrestler she is so good :lol she passed again on breakfast sat morning, bud did take her panut butter pill glops. i have a cisco course today from 9-5 and will bring her a double cheeseburger when i get home....sigh....