Looking For Vet Suggestions In South Jersey

Guest offtoNJ

Guest offtoNJ

I looked at the Vet List and the 3 that are there are in Central or North Jersey. We are moving in 2 weeks to Sicklerville, NJ, and we are looking for some Vet recommendations. We will be 35 minutes from Philly and 45 minutes from Atlantic City, near Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Marlton etc.

Thanks

Debbie

Maple shade vets are greyhound savvy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greytfulhounds

My good friend lives in Sicklerville, NJ and has 4 greys. She takes her hounds to Winslow Animal Hospital on Cross Keys Road. I believe Dr. Levie?? I live in Bellmawr, NJ and take my hounds to Garden State Animal Hospital in Cherry Hill, NJ.......we see Dr. Ball. PM me if you want any additional info or contact information for my friend that lives in Sicklerville as she is not on this board........I know she would be happy to chat with you about her vets.

Guest offtoNJ
My good friend lives in Sicklerville, NJ and has 4 greys. She takes her hounds to Winslow Animal Hospital on Cross Keys Road. I believe Dr. Levie?? I live in Bellmawr, NJ and take my hounds to Garden State Animal Hospital in Cherry Hill, NJ.......we see Dr. Ball. PM me if you want any additional info or contact information for my friend that lives in Sicklerville as she is not on this board........I know she would be happy to chat with you about her vets.

Perfect!!! Thank you!!

Guest sinaminsmom

I live in Sicklerville, too, and love the vets at Winslow Animal Hospital. Dr Shelia Levie used to see our animals at another practice, but left to have twins. We were so happy to find she had returned to a practice so close. I will always remember her taking an apple from her lunch to see if we could get our ancient cocker spaniel to eat. Dr Linda Bohn used to live with a greyhound pet. Dr Coudrai is one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the area. Three weeks ago our greyhound was attacked by a loose dog. They took care of her (and her very worried Mommy). Dr Coudrai called after surgery to tell me she would be fine, and not to worry. I have never had to wait for an emergency appointment and they also welcome 'dumb' phone calls. Can you tell I love this practice? Their appointments are on time - well, we always leave five minutes late 'cause one or two of the vettechs are sitting on the floor talking to the dog. Almost forgot, they are building a new facility to be opened next spring. Tell them Sinamin sent you! Lynda Dotterer