Repeated Vomit, Listless & Sore Tummy

Guest UrsaLunar

Guest UrsaLunar

Buddy was whizzing around the yard before dinner, came in with the kids for dinner and helped himself to some kitty chow. after dinner he got his usual cup of kibble (Eagle Pack) and just under 1/2 can of wet food (Innova EVO). Since then he has puked over 1/2 dozen times (that we've found), and while we were eating dinner he was laying on floor panting.

Because he is retching productively I'm assuming that he doesn't have bloat - though he does arch his back away from my hand when I press up on his tummy. He's also much less active than usual. Buddy is a happy happy bouncy boy - especially during outside time, seeing him this listless outside is worrisome.

Any suggestions?

PS - Called my vet's office but he's on vacation and gives an Animal Hospital 1/2 hour away as an emergency care alternative.

Guest UrsaLunar

well, Buddy is all roached out on his bed next to my work area here, and no more vomiting. Guess an answer or idea wasn't needed after all. :colgate

Guest UrsaLunar

Slept on pins and needles alert to every sound the dogs made thru the night and Buddio was just fine! Happy, bouncy & alert this AM, no more upset/sore tummy, must have been something that just didn't agree with him ("stay outta the cat food Bud!") so am MUCH relieved! :confetti If anything seems odd again I'll be back, but hopefully not! :hope