Has Your Gh Ever....

Guest embarkguru

Guest embarkguru

...threw up a hair ball???? No joke! At the crack of dawn when I was getting up to go pee, Molly started hacking like she was going to vomit. I tried hurriedly to get her to go down stairs (at least do it on the linoleum and not the carpet) but she didn't. It was dark in the room, but I know I saw a spot. I went ahead to take her down stairs to let her go outside. Later, when I had coffee and clothes on, I took the Resolve and a brush up stairs to clean it up...and it was a two inch piece of matted hair!!

Guest embarkguru

It looked like her color. I don't have any other animals in house. She's not outside by herself to find any citters. Weird, huh? So weird, I had to call my DH and tell him about it. LOOL!!

Guest paulamariez

Can't say I've ever had that happen. But with the way these greys clean themselves like cats and with many hounds still shedding their winter coats....I guess it could be a possibility! Definitely no hunting going on in your yard??? I'm thinking like bunny fur.....