Hello From Columbia Md

Guest pfrazier21044

Guest pfrazier21044

I grew up with Siamese, you have to realize that they are very MOUTHY and pushy and especially when they want to lay down in your lap and your trying to do something. They love to talk, sometimes I think that they just like to hear themselves talk

Hello from Bowie, MD! (Lived in Columbia for a few years, but left when we weren't allowed to increase the height of our fence for the greys....)

We adopted Symbra from GW and I try to find time to volunteer with them....

Odd question - I don't suppose you called Highway Veterinary Hospital today looking for Dr. Patty?

Deanna with galgo Willow, greyhound Finn, and DH Brian
Remembering Marcus (11/16/93 - 11/16/05), Tyler (2/3/01 - 11/6/06), Frazzle (7/2/94 - 7/23/07), Carrie (5/8/96 - 2/24/09), Blitz (3/28/97 - 6/10/11), Symbra (12/30/02 - 7/16/13), Scarlett (10/10/02 - 08/31/13), Wren (5/25/01 - 5/19/14),  Rooster (3/7/07 - 8/28/18), Q (2008 - 8/31/19), and Momma Mia (2002 - 12/9/19).

Guest pfrazier21044

Umm no, never heard of Highway Vetrinary Hospital...sorry. We are thinking of moving out of Columbia also, we are finding that we can get bigger backyards in Glen Burnie or AA county. But we are going to have to wait to sell our current place. The children have to have zoomie room, and my wife wants a pool, don't ask me why, I hate to swim. If the water isn't frozen over then what good is it

Umm no, never heard of Highway Vetrinary Hospital...sorry. We are thinking of moving out of Columbia also, we are finding that we can get bigger backyards in Glen Burnie or AA county. But we are going to have to wait to sell our current place. The children have to have zoomie room, and my wife wants a pool, don't ask me why, I hate to swim. If the water isn't frozen over then what good is it

Oh well, someone named Fraser called there today looking for Dr. Patty's forwarding information - she's a greyhound vet - and I was wondering if the lady in VA was one of our clients - she would've known Dr. Patty recently left us. I was hoping the mystery would be solved as to who exactly it was that called....

Deanna with galgo Willow, greyhound Finn, and DH Brian
Remembering Marcus (11/16/93 - 11/16/05), Tyler (2/3/01 - 11/6/06), Frazzle (7/2/94 - 7/23/07), Carrie (5/8/96 - 2/24/09), Blitz (3/28/97 - 6/10/11), Symbra (12/30/02 - 7/16/13), Scarlett (10/10/02 - 08/31/13), Wren (5/25/01 - 5/19/14),  Rooster (3/7/07 - 8/28/18), Q (2008 - 8/31/19), and Momma Mia (2002 - 12/9/19).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Brendela

Doggie-sized hockey sweaters??? I MUST know where these came from!!!! I'm a huge Caps fan, but my husband bleeds Maple Leaf blue... Thankfully we have 2 hounds.

Brenda

A fellow Columbia resident

Guest pfrazier21044
Doggie-sized hockey sweaters??? I MUST know where these came from!!!! I'm a huge Caps fan, but my husband bleeds Maple Leaf blue... Thankfully we have 2 hounds.

Brenda

A fellow Columbia resident

My wife picked them up on Ebay from this guy dhockeyb. I know how your husband feels I am a die hard Blackhawks fan and my wife is in LOVE with Ovechkin(feeling a bit jealous) :puke

Washington Capitals Jersey XL

Toronto Maple Leafs Dog Jersey

Edited by pfrazier21044

Guest pfrazier21044

Well our home visit has finally been scheduled, since Maya is going to have a tooth extracted we are having it, next friday the 22nd. We are working on making sure everything is perfect and we can rein in the terrible twosome meezers Maya and Nyla which looking at it will be a dying cause. Maya decides whenever someone enters our house they are here to see her and no one else, so I am hoping that the lady coming to inspect will understand Maya's insistence on her giving attention to Maya :lol

Guest IrskasMom

Hello and Welcome to the wonderful World of Greyhounds :wave:wave:wave:wave:wave Your Life will never be the

same and hopefully you will never regret it. I don't . There is a lot of helpful Information and Hands on Experience on

GreyTalk . So take advantage and call on us .

Wherever Group you adopt from , the most Important Part is the Wellbeing of the Hounds.

Edited by IrskasMom

I grew up with Siamese, you have to realize that they are very MOUTHY and pushy and especially when they want to lay down in your lap and your trying to do something. They love to talk, sometimes I think that they just like to hear themselves talk

I have a friend with 2 Meezers & I know they can be very talkative! Actually, so's my little Jazz-girl!! I wonder sometimes if she's part Siamese! (She's long & thin and her face doesn't have much of a stop - and she's got a high squeeky voice, which she's NOT afraid to use!! At full volume!! :lol )

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge