Hello From England!

Guest catherine1

Guest catherine1

Hi! My name is Catherine and I am in Shropshire in England. I volunteer for Greyhound Rescue Shropshire and Borders, a branch of the RGT (Retired Greyhound Trust) and I am owned (walked all over!) by Wilbur the black greyhoud aged 7 1/2, Lola the brindle saluki cross aged 6, Jack the white and brindle saluki cross aged 8 and Sparky the collie cross bitch aged 9.

img-5150723-0001.jpg

img-5150722-0001.jpg

img-1231358-0001.jpg

img-5150751-0001.jpg

Hope they have come out ok as I am rubbish at anything remotely technical :colgate

Guest catherine1

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments about my puppies. Here are a couple more of Jack, one when he was a puppy. He was dumped at a rescue at 8 weeks old!

I apologize if they are too big - I'm still getting the hang of this technical stuff!

img-5150724-0001.jpg

img-1231347-0001.jpg

And here is Lola, Wilbur and Sparky again. No more I promise!! :colgate

img-5150722-0001-1.jpg

img-5150723-0001-1.jpg

img-5150724-0001-1.jpg

Guest IrskasMom

Awwwww Catherine ..... this Babies are gorgeousssss ,all of them.Hello and Welcome :wave:wave:wave:wave Your

Greyhound is stunningly Beautiful :wub::wub::wub::wub: Nice Pictures to .

:welcome

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida!

What cuties they all are!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest greyhidden

OHHH, I hit the wrong button! I wrote my reply; hit fast reply. Catherine, welcome to greytalk. U made our glorious day much brighter by posting those puppies. God bless, take care. Hello from Des Plaines, IL. Although, I don't own a grey, I do own a whippet mix; he's a handful. Ran away 17 times since this October 08, but I always get him back. I used to own iggies, but had to DOWN them last year, one was the life of my life; I still miss her as I occasionally look at the urn. But those puppies R gorgeous, keep posting pics, U will get the hang of it. Bye, good day!

:welcome Hi Catherine. Your pups are gorgeous! Esp. Wilbur (I love the name) :lol:

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

:welcome From South Carolina. Your pups are Gorgeous!!!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I love the pictures of your puppies. You have quite a bunch....

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest catherine1
:welcome Hi Catherine. Your pups are gorgeous! Esp. Wilbur (I love the name) :lol:

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments. Wilbur was originally called Will when he came to me 6 years ago, but he was such an old man even then at 18months that he had to have an old man name. It was either Wilbur or Wilfred. (Apologies to anyone reading this who is called Wilbur or Wilfred and NOT an old man)

I just want to say how much I love Greytalk. It's addictive!

Catherine xxxx

Guest oakmoorehill

Hi Catherine I'm not far from you I'm in Staffordshire.

My greyhound William came to me called Willie but quickly got changed to William