Introducing Tristar Alexa (aka Anna)

Guest Skys_Mom

Guest Skys_Mom

We picked her up last night, we are not sure if we will be fostering or adopting her, have to see how it goes with the cat.

000_0311.jpg

000_0310.jpg

000_0309.jpg

This is Anna and Nature we adopted Nature in April after flunking our first time fostering.

000_0308.jpg

000_0305.jpg

What a beautiful girl. good luck failing, er I mean fostering. :D

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest Skys_Mom
What a beautiful girl. good luck failing, er I mean fostering. :D

Yeah that's kind of the plan to flunk :D she is a sweetie. Anna doesn't know what grass is so we are working on that right now.

Thank you for the nice comments.

Edited by Skys_Mom

Guest Skys_Mom

thank you all, as long as she is cat safe she will be staying here. The first night she saw the cat and they sniffed each other, then yesterday she went after the cat but I think the cat was running through the house. We were in the kitchen so we didn't see.