Getting Older

Guest Ally

Guest Ally

My boy is 9 and a bit and he's a bit of a live wire, in fact he's probably in better shape than when we got him 3 years ago! I keep asking the vet if he's OK and he tells me he's fine, but, is there anything I should be giving him in terms of supplements etc?

He is fed dry food with a bit of water to moisten it and it's below 20% protein. He gets 1 tablet of oil of evening primrose and 1 tablet of cod liver oil each day. His coat is shiny and he's full of beans (well more than full of beans, I can't wear him out these days). Anything else I should be giving him or in the future?

God bless the old boys :wub:

He could start taking glucosomine, at least. I give all mine ( ages: 4,4,4 and 9.5)

www.greyhoundgang.com

All proceeds go to the dogs.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest HeatherDemps

I have been using Joint Health and Fresh Factors from Springtime, Inc. They are chewables, but my GH is a pain in the butt, so I have to work hard on getting them down him. :) I think most dogs just chew them right up.