A Very Belated Hello From Scotland

Guest greyscot

Guest greyscot

Hi Everyone,

I found this site 3 years ago when my beloved second grey Chief died of a spinal cord tumour (my first grey died in an epleptic fit). Anyway you have no idea how much you all helped. Just to read the posts and know that others loved greyhounds like I do was so healing after Chiefs death.

I now have another grey called Sporty 2 (it seems he was identical to an older dog called so Sporty so hence the name Sporty 2).

I hope the photo works. Once again thank you all for being here.

306265427AaEiSh_th.jpg

Guest GreytMuse

Welcome, I'm so glad you're here with us! :)

This website keeps teaching me things (some not even dog-related!), I'm glad you found us when you needed us.

Congrats on Sporty! I love black & white houndies. :wub: Good to see he has his own matching kitteh & a bad wig! :lol

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest greyscot

Hi Eric,

Sporty is actually an RGT (Retired Greyhound Trust) dog. He ran 60 races but only won 6 because according to his trainer he liked his food too much :lol - he still does!!!

I'm a 'soft southerner' from the Lanark area but I lived in Caithness for 10 years so I know all about the cold and wind up in the north east.

Thanks for the welcome.

Janette