New From Vancouver, Bc

Kelly

HI there,

I dont have any greyhounds, but my brother adopted a couple about a year ago. they were Luke and Leia but their names have since been changed to Ajax and Wunda. (something to do with moons and watering holes on satellites on far away planets -he's always been into astronomy). They are brother and sister, and Ajax is huge and quite possibly the most beautiful dog I have ever seen.

I have a lab/pit cross and a bullmastiff and I love them both, but my dream breed is a cane corso.

I enjoy these breed specific forums because you can learn so much about them. When my brother originally went on a greyhound forum he asked a "newbie" question and was slammed for it, so he wont go on them anymore. Too bad, because I find them such a good resource for health issues especially.

Well, Cheers to all.

Guest GreytMuse

I'm sorry about your brother's bad experience with another forum, but welcome to our community! :) Maybe he'll give us the chance to prove to him that all GH forums aren't bad!

I am very sorry your brother had a bad experience maybe if you are on here a while he will want to try again. Welcome to the greyhound world, I bet cha will be wanting to get one too soon. :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

:welcome2 Hi Kelly - from Sterling and Kelsey in Staten Island, NY. We know a few mastiffs and a couple pit bulls too - all great dogs. :thumbs-up

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Thank you all for the warm welcome. yes, I hope my brother will join us also.

As for me ever wanting a grey...I love them, dont get me wrong, but they are too high maintenance for me. I love my brothers greys and I believe he will now always have them, so I can "own them by proxy". lol

Xan sorry you had such awful weather in Van, today it snowed! Did you find your vegan restaurant? If you didn't I would suggest trying Commercial drive for such a thing.