Synovi G3 And Ordering In Canada - Are There Canadian Stores Online?

Guest mlless

Guest mlless

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone knows of an online source for Synovi G3 in Canada. I have looked at a lot of US companies online but many of them either will not ship to Canada or have outrageous shipping cost (the same price as the cost of the chews). Are there any online pet supply stores/pet meds stores in Canada?

My vet charges almost $90 for the chews (240 count) and I am hoping to find them somewhere else for a cheaper price. I live in Edmonton so if anyone knows of a store in Edmonton or Calgary where I can find them for a cheaper price, I would love to know where I can find the chews.

My vet highly recommends these for her greyhound patients who have joint issues and arthritis and they do not bother my guy's tummy, so I want to have him on this supplement.

Thanks,

Sarah

Our greys are all on Synovi G3 Soft Chews too... we get ours from Valley Vet Supply. In fact, I just ordered the 240 count tub today for our grey girls. I'm not sure if they ship to Canada, but here is the website:

http://www.valleyvet.com/

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

• 1 year later...