Simplicef

Buddy was given Simplicef for his injury on his backside....I begged the vet NOT to give keflex, as it is so stinky and nearly impossible to get into him because of that. Simplicef is only once a day, not stinky, so that part is great.

However, it seems to have the side effect of wallpaper-peeling GAS. :fart:sick

If your dog has been on this, have you experienced the same thing? WOW.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Turbo was on it and had looser-than-normal stool. Of course, I was OD'ing him on it by accident (I thought I had to give twice a day), so if I hadn't done that, he probably would have had normal poops :blush

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I don't remember Pop being gassy when on it...he's been on it a couple of times for different infections...I'm just glad Zelda's gas is finally subsiding some...rather than clearing a room, now it's just slightly annoying, but she's been gassy since we got her (she now gets a fish oil capsule and an acidophilus capsule at lunch and so does Pop, which seems to be helping Miss Gassy).

greytalk signature 2020.jpg

Marble, Noah, Eden, Raya (red heeler), Cooper & Trooper (naughty kittens)

Missing my bridge angels: Pop, Zelda, Mousey & Carmel

I was wondering why Latch was having so much gas! He is in the room with me and I keep hearing these tiny little farts :lol but I haven't smelled them yet so that's good!!