Any Grey Owners Around Daytona Beach?

Guest Greytdads

Guest Greytdads

Hi,

Jazz and Oni are now in the Holly Hill area around Daytona Beach. They miss all their greyhound freinds form DC. Are there any other grey owners in the area, who are up for getting together for playdates? They are getting restless to have other ones to play with!!

Thanks.

I bet you will find lots of hound friends in Daytona. Are you coming to Sandy Paws?

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest PhillyPups

GPA Daytona always needs volunteers, I have a dear friend in Holly Hill, she is the VP of GPA/Daytona. It is a track adoption group so always needs all the help it can get.

Congrats on your move, and enjoy ~ I miss the area so much, and my Stepper came north with me from Daytona, and TigerPower was sent to me from Daytona.

Guest Greytdads

Actually it's my ex in FL with the pups, but i tend to be on here more often. I know about GPA, and he has tried going to any open houses that that have on the website, but everytime he does go there is no one from the group there, and the phone number on the website doesn;t give any info as to if the open house is at either Petsmart or Petco. I know Chris is strapped for vols. but there have to be other grey owners in the area? Where are they!!! HAHAHA

Guest PhillyPups
Actually it's my ex in FL with the pups, but i tend to be on here more often. I know about GPA, and he has tried going to any open houses that that have on the website, but everytime he does go there is no one from the group there, and the phone number on the website doesn;t give any info as to if the open house is at either Petsmart or Petco. I know Chris is strapped for vols. but there have to be other grey owners in the area? Where are they!!! HAHAHA

Well if they are like I was when I lived there, I was usually at the kennel, or the adoption office with the dogs, did a few M&G's but usually at the kennel. Try calling the number, leave a message and your call WILL be returned. Stop by the adoption office and talk to a volunteer there.

Wow when I was at Marilyn's over Thanksgiving, I ran into a Daytona Volunteer in Orlando at the vet clinic when we did our daily vet runs ...

I am still in contact with quite a few people from Daytona, call and your call will get returned. We used to do M&G's at PetsMart, but then Petco was not in Daytona when I left.