I Have My New Baby

Guest ChancesMom

Hi from Arizona!

I am so jealous for Erin from Owen kennels told me about chance and showed me his photos and I instantly fell in love with him as he is one gorgeous dude! I know we can't take in all the dogs we want as our city limit is 4.

CONGRATS!!!! Hope to hear some stories about him and tons of pics! I will have to send the link to this thread as I know she was anxious to hear about how he was doing.

Make sure you give him a big kiss from his Auntie Lauren.

Here are some pics that Erin has that I think someone took for her.

GreysBigChance2.jpg

Chance3.jpg

Chance2.jpg

Edited by kurri1092

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest gretajo

:welcome2

Welcome Chance's Momma! :yay

Chance was my first foster. (The one I cried like a baby over :blush ) He was the bestest first foster I could have ever hoped for. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Give Chancey Pants a big hug and kiss for me. And tell him I said to leave that baby gate alone! <_<

Guest metgirl23

OHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! YOu cant get a better dog than a Slammer pup.. Yeah I am a little biased. I love the Oshkosh Slammer boys.. They are so friendly outgoing and silly.. Never met a bad one yet. I special request them to foster.. Great Choice for you first grey and WELCOME...

A greyhound will give you more than you could ever think . Enjoy your handsome new boy.. His half bro's Stormy( Pat C Storm) and Lakota(Pat C Slam) say HI :offwall

How lucky you are to get such a fabulous pup but also so much history!!!! and pictures of your boy. How wonderful. Welcome.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest owenkennels

I am so glad that Chance got a great home. I hope you will give us lots of pics and updates on him. I will miss him a lot. His brother Show will be coming home to our farm soon...can't wait to see him! Give Chance hugs and kisses from his first parents!

Guest ChancesMom

Thank you all so much for such a great welcome and great pictures. Hugs and kisses have been given. Thank all of you who took such great care of him before he came to his forever home. I had posted earlier today to let everyone know that he played for the first time today and it was so exciting. He's all tuckered out now and in his favorite place all covered up.

• 7 months later...
Guest greyt2love
Thank you all so much for such a great welcome and great pictures. Hugs and kisses have been given. Thank all of you who took such great care of him before he came to his forever home. I had posted earlier today to let everyone know that he played for the first time today and it was so exciting. He's all tuckered out now and in his favorite place all covered up.

Donna, I was just browsing because I couldn't sleep, and came across this. So nice to see these pictures of Chance. I didn't realize you just got him this past January. That was right around the time I joined GT so I missed it, but "ChancesMom" caught my eye tonight (this morning??!!) Rex will be so excited to see these when I get home and bring him home !!!!

Deb

Guest ChancesMom
I didn't realize you just got him this past January. That was right around the time I joined GT so I missed it, but "ChancesMom" caught my eye tonight (this morning??!!) Rex will be so excited to see these when I get home and bring him home !!!!

Deb, I wondered why my post was showing up again. It was weird and then I started reading it again and saw your post. Thank you. It was nice reading all of the comments again and seeing his pics. Give Rex a big hug from me.