Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Guest vtgreys

Guest vtgreys

Jax says thank roooooo so much for his cozy new jammies and tuna tooters for breakfast! The jammies are perfect for him, and they fit him very nicely. And thank you for the great card and gift card and picture of Phoenix Star for me!

Jax is slowly getting used to jammies :) He's never had them before, but being in Vermont and him a skinny old man, I think he'll really appreciate them this winter. Especially since he likes to hang out in the room that I keep a little cooler cause I don't spend much time there, but it has his favorite couch.

I took the requisite pictures because I know the :rules

I'll post them tomorrow as I don't have my card reader here.

Thank you again Heep and Phoenix Star, your kindness is very much appreciated!

Merry Christmas from Jax and Sigrun

Edited by vtgreys

:rofl That guys got a set o' buns on him! I'm glad you like them. Now get out there & grab yourself a matching pair. I'm sure Target is having an after Christmas sale. :P

Guest vtgreys

I might just do that! I'll be going to Target on Saturday.

Jax is getting used to the jammies, although his right rear leg occasionally escapes :)

Please excuse the paw prints in the tush picture - when it got icy the other day I had to put something on my back deck to keep Jaxie from slipping, and the only thing I had in the house was cat litter. Well, the ice later melted, you get the picture......