Meredith (velvetears) And Hounds!

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

Meredith, a heartfelt thanks to you from Randy and me for the wonderful SS gifts! :grouphug

He was happy with the entire haul, except the collar when I put it on him, and refused to play with his stuffies till I took it off! :blink::P It looks wonderful on him!

I am so going to enjoy the bath salts, the picture frame is darling, and I have never seen soap made from goat's milk before, but I am going to enjoy it. I love unique items! :nod The decorative sack it came in was so pretty! Amber and I are fighting over the snowman Peeps! :POed

The entire gang was gathered around as we had also received a package of Burpdogs from Rickiesmom the same day, so you have a variety of pups (and a cat) in some of the pictures!

Randy, I do believe this box is for you! :)

secretsanta-randylook.jpg

Ummm, two's company, a herd is a crowd! :blink:

secretsanta-everyone.jpg

The collar is perfect on him! :wub:

secretsanta-randycollar.jpg

Ma, get it off of me, please? :violin

secretsanta-randycollar2.jpg

The booty! :thumbs-up

secretsanta-loot.jpg

Sage decided to test out the nice brown blankie that was part of the loot :blink:

secretsanta-devilcat.jpg

Ohhhh, a squeaky milkbone stuffy for me? :gmark

secretsanta-randybonestuffy.jpg

Gosh, this SS stuff is exhausting! :rolleyes:

secretsanta-randystuffies.jpg

Pardon me if I take a power nap whilst using my new fluffy teddy for a pillow :sleepy

secretsanta-randyexhausted.jpg

Thank you again for your kindness and generosity! Merry Christmas to you and yours! :grouphug

Guest VelvetEars

I"m glad you like everything! I thought that collar would be stunning on him. Wonder why he doesn't like to wear it?

I made the bath salts and the soap. All natural ingredients, so it's good for your skin! :)

A very Merry Christmas to all of you!

Guest Tenderhearts
I"m glad you like everything! I thought that collar would be stunning on him. Wonder why he doesn't like to wear it?

I made the bath salts and the soap. All natural ingredients, so it's good for your skin! :)

A very Merry Christmas to all of you!

That is awesome you made the bath salts and soap! :clap I am in awe of your talents! :bow:bow2

Randy doesn't like collars, period <_<

He's such a weenie and will scratch at them when I put them on him :rolleyes:

He'll get used to it! I think it's my favorite so far of the ones he has! :nod:D

Guest VelvetEars

Jackson loooooves collars. He hates it when he doesn't have one on, and would happily wear two or three if I'd let him. So funny that Randy's the opposite!

As for the other stuff, Elli --- I have a bunch of bath salts and soaps and hot/cold therapy packs left over from my first (and prob'ly only) craft fair. If you want to order some, PM me and I'll get you prices and scents available.