Skorch Says Thank You To

nancy14

Your box from Burpdog Biscuits arrived today. All three dogs were excited. We've been saving boxes for Christmas Day, but being as this box was perishable, I told the guys we could open it and have "just one."

Everyone was excited that I was opening the box until Daddy brought out the camera. Skorch is camera shy. As you can see, he's ready to bolt.

post-234-1198194032_thumb.jpg

As soon as he got a good wiff of the Burpdogs, he came back.

See below.

So, I'll just say Thank you KYGrey. The rest of the box will just have to wait for Christmas.

I'll post more pictures then.

Here's the other picture.

post-234-1198194474_thumb.jpg

He really, really, really, loves Burpdogs.

Thanks again.

Edited by nancy14

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Mr. Skorch,

I'm glad you like the Burpdog biscuits and I hope you like the rest of the package also. My crew just loves Burpdogs. Thank you for letting Daddy get a picture of you. You're just so handsome!! I remember meeting you at Bluegrass and you just leaned on me. :wub: Merry Christmas to you and all of your family!

Patti

Molly, Lee, Boomer & Bandit