Oh Guiness, Brooklyn & Memphis

TheFullHouse

We received a box in the male with out Secret Santa gifts yesterday! Man, you guys know how to do a Secret Santa box! We love all of our presents, Saint thinks the hedgehog is the bestest gift ever!!!! Mom loves all her presents too. Thank you so much! We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Amanda, thank you so much for everything!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Brooklyn supervised everything that was mailed out this year! Which also means we fought over her running off with the toys... I ended up getting her that hedgehog too cuz that was her favorite too! :P

Did you get the 2nd package yet?

Merry Christmas!!!

Amanda, the collars came today! I love them! I promise to take pictures of the boys as soon as I have a chance to catch my breath. I've had 4 sick kids this week and two extra dogs in the house so it's been crazy! I have 4 straight days off and will get pictures then!

Thank you so much for everything!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest guinness_the_greyt

:yay I didn't think your gang had enough collars.... :lol j/k

Can't wait to see pics!! I plan on getting those same collars (along with the pink one) for my gang after the 1st of the year!!!