Thank You Ozziemydoggy!

Guest WYOwhy

Ozziemydoggy and family~

Thank you for the wonderful gifts! Avery loves them (and you)!!! He can't get enough of his new octopus and the little crinkle tags on the stuffy ball make him hop and bow at the same time. He also thinks every time I go into the kitchen my only purpose is to bring him yet another chewy treat.

I've already put a picture of his face in the frame and it is right here next to my computer - Thank you!

I took about a million pictures of him to share, but for some reason my camera picked today to not connect to the computer. I'll try to get it resolved and post pictures ASAP.

In the meantime: Thank you and again thank you!

PICTURES! Sorry I couldn't include them in my first post, but here they are. Better late than never, right?! Again, thanks Ozziemydoggy!

Look Ma, a box for me.

PC152214.jpg

I think I want this one first.

PC152216.jpg

Yup this one is all mine.

PC152217.jpg

I'll sit, see me sit? Now give it to me.

PC152219.jpg

Oooh yummy. Don't bother me, I'm chewing.

PC152236.jpg

I like this one too.

PC162260.jpg

Don't you even think about taking it from me. This stuffy is mine!

PC162256.jpg

And, just for added fun:

Here is the full stack of goodies. Wow are we spoiled or what?

PC152250.jpg

and the picture I put in the beautiful frame.

PC152246.jpg

and just because I find it kinda ironic that I begged you for a crochet coat pattern just a few days before you are revealed as our santa, here is a picture of my dismal first attempt at crocheting a coat for Avery that I made this fall. Thanks for the pattern. I'm sure my next attempt will be much better.

PA122194.jpg

and just because I find it kinda ironic that I begged you for a crochet coat pattern just a few days before you are revealed as our santa, here is a picture of my dismal first attempt at crocheting a coat for Avery that I made this fall. Thanks for the pattern. I'm sure my next attempt will be much better.

PA122194.jpg

I think that looks great!! Yes, I find it ironic too! Nuts, should have included the book in the box. :rofl I LOOOOOVE his sit face! Thank you for posting pictures. He looks sooooo adorable!

signature.jpg

Argo and bridge babies Artemis, Icarus and Iris.