O M G! Aunty Alisha Is My S S!

Guest greybookends

Guest greybookends

OH BOY OH BOY!! Aunty Alisha is my SS. I was so surprised!! I bet you were so surprised to get me!!

First I want to thank you for the Burpdogs. They were so good. Momma said she is sorry she didn't get any pictures of us eating the cookies. She said it is hard to pass out cookies to 7 dogs and take pictures at the same time. She also wanted me to tell you that Vinny did his first unassisted sit today while she dangled a Burpdog in front of his nose.

She did however get pictures of me with my SS box.

OH BOY!! STUFFIES!!

DSC03984.jpg

I haven't played with a stuffy in 2 whole days. (Huey is home so momma has hid all the stuffies)

ANOTHER ONE!!

DSC03985.jpg

Oh yeah, I got a new collar to with bling. It tells the whole world that I am a princess, but then everybody already knew that!

DSC03988.jpg

DIE STUFFY! DIE!!

DSC03987.jpg

Thank you Aunty Alisha. I love all my pressies.

(Momma took away my stuffies after she took the pictures :weep . She said I can have them back later tonight, after daddy and Huey go back on the truck :xmas .)

Hi Miss Ginny!

I was so surprised to see your name as one of my SS people! Lucky for me, it was easy to pick your collar, I just looked at what you had on your wish list! :lol I hope you enjoyed the stuffies and the burpdogs and I hope you and your brothers and sisters have a very Merry Christmas! :kiss2

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC