Wow _ Another Box For Cofax From Santa!

2NOFLEAS

Cofax is very excited..... even the mailman was curious - it made a noice he said.... he was wondering who Cofax was...... (new guy for the holidays!)

Cofax wants to know if she has to wait until the big day to open it? It has some good smells.......

And I thought the beautiful ornaments were more than plenty...... Santa are you gonna spoil us?? :lol

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Guest goofydog

I am so glad Cofax likes her prezzies. I know I had a blast shopping for all of you. Somehow I figured throwing the noisy ball in the house was going to be a no-no :lol Merry Christmas :confetti:snow:snowman

Get Em and Toni

Guest goofydog

Thanks Tina for posting the wonderful pics. I must say I got the chills from looking at your outdoor shots :lol Poor Cofax having to go out in that weather, thinking I should have included some warm jimjams :xmas

Merry Christmas sweetie :kiss2