Sassy Says "thank Roo!" Ss

Guest Peanut

(I hope I'm spelling each pups name right)

Thank roo for the wonderful gifts and card! I had to open them because my little sister got to open hers. Mom said it wasn't fair and didn't want me killing her duck so she let me open my own gifts. THANK ROO! THANK ROO! THANK ROO! The collar & leash combo (had to check with mom on what it was called) is so beautiful! It will look awesome on my many walks! Mommy does think her DBF (my bill... I love him so much... don't tell Brooklyn, but I'm his favorite!) will be confused with it when he comes to take us out, but she said she'll teach him right. And the screaming monkey is awesome! I killed the other one, so I'm excited to have one that makes noise!

Mom said to tell you she will post photos soon. She knows the rules. But... she asked for patience because the camera is dead and the charger is lost....

THANK ROO!! THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!

Sassy (and mom too)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GracieMae

Dearest Sassy and her Mommy ~

We are all so very happy to hear you are enjoying our prezzies. Mommy didn't take pictures either and thinks she might get killed but we know she's sorry.

We hope your Mommy's BF is smart and will like your new collar/leash too.

Bestest is the Screaming Monkey that I know you love. Best time to play with it is about 3:30am. Kidding ~ don't do dat. :lol

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ~

Gracie Mae, Buttercup, Sami and our Mommy