Mel Gibson Says A Super Big Thank You!

Guest PetersMom

Guest PetersMom

My mommy let me have the gift that came today and I was very surprised that I got another one. I had already got a pretty boy necklace and some yum yum treats, so I must have been a really good boy this year to get so many presents!! :lol

Here are some pictures of me and my new toy. We haven't named it yet....

Here is my first picture of me and my stuffie...

102_2744.jpg

This is my sister Coco checking things out - I think she might be jealous.

102_2742.jpg

Showing stuffie the love...

102_2743.jpg

Then I start getting crazy...

102_2749.jpg

The inevitable happens - I have dismembered him.... :lol

102_2754.jpg

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LORI AND HUEY!

Edited by PetersMom

Guest greybookends

That's ok Mel he has 7 more, he won't miss one. I am so glad you liked all of you gifts, because you have been a good boy. Tell your mommy that a little something else for her was supposed to be in the package but the USPS has yet to deliver it to me. It will be mailed once it gets here.

Merry Christmas sweetie.

Guest PetersMom
That's ok Mel he has 7 more, he won't miss one. I am so glad you liked all of you gifts, because you have been a good boy. Tell your mommy that a little something else for her was supposed to be in the package but the USPS has yet to deliver it to me. It will be mailed once it gets here.

Merry Christmas sweetie.

Mommy said to tell you that she really liked her magnet - she actually collects them from places she visits and they are all over the fridge!

Guest greybookends

Merry Christmas sweetie.

Mommy said to tell you that she really liked her magnet - she actually collects them from places she visits and they are all over the fridge!

I guess I did good then. :xmas I was trying to do something local.