A Very Happy Thank You To Egg

ZoomDoggy

I was trying to wait until Dazzle's SS gift arrived, but in a moment of weakness, I caved. :lol

Here's Tipper's haul, before the storm...

34517343014.jpg

What's this? Smells promising! :chow

34517343040.jpg

This photo has a bit of a story...

34517343055.jpg

I thought it'd be cute if I got a pic of Tipper snarfing a few cookies right from the funky tin... Well Tipper was in hog-heaven, since I am usually rather stingy with the doling out of the treats. So during the five seconds it took me to take this photo, Tipper Hoovered about thirty of those little cookies, and then proceeded to immediately gack up about fifteen of them, completely unchewed, onto the floor where Dazzle and Sid were able to help with cleanup. :rolleyes: I chose not to grace y'all with that lovely image.

There was some debate as to whom this Goose was for...

34517343056.jpg

It was Tipper's prezzie, so I made Dazzle let go for a few minutes at least.

34517343061.jpg

It wasn't long before Dazzle surreptitiously snatched the Goose and had her squeeky way with it.

34517343172.jpg

This Ukrainian trinket box is absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful thought! :colgate

34517343140.jpg

The notecards and the GPA ornament are lovely as well, how thoughtful!

Sid also send his thanks for the great kitten box, but asks if you might please send a larger one next time. :P

34517343138.jpg

Tipper finally has a contemplative moment with his new Christmas Goose.

34517343137.jpg

I think what's going through his mind here is that he's hoping Dazzle is the target of the scented doggie wipes, and not him... :rofl

Tipper is very grateful for all the wonderful gifts from his Secret Santa. Thank you Anita! We will enjoy everything thoroughly! :) Please give Cedric and Bitsy smooches from us! :kiss2

Edited by ZoomDoggy

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Yay! Glad everyone is happy. We like the geese (they also come in pheasant, etc.) because they honk or quack instead of merely squeaking. They look like they are having a great time!!

You sound like a very lovely-hearted person. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

I got your Kard today, thanks!!

Yes, the honker in the goose is among the best I've heard! The goose is already crusty with doggie spit, having quickly become a household favorite. :D

~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

I often call Tipper my 98% Good Boy. Practically perfect in every way. ;)

Edited by ZoomDoggy