Jackson Says Thank You!

Guest VelvetEars

Guest VelvetEars

Jackson is one happy boy right now. I wish I'd had the video camera when he saw it was a new collar. He did his happy dance, he play bowed a bunch, wiggling all over and barking while trying to shove his head through the collar. Then he pranced all over to show everyone (me, Jane, and the cats) his new finery. I'm sure we'll go through the entire show again when DH and the boys get home tonight.

Thank you thank you thank you! :)

You are welcome, Jackson!!! :airmail

But please keep being good, there is a little bit more coming closer to Christmas!! :rivethead

Also, pix :digicam by the end of the year are demanded!! :wife

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

Guest VelvetEars

We will do our best to comply with the photo requirement. :) It's hard to photograph him, though, because he always finds my lap when I sit down. The two of us just took a 90 minute nap in the recliner together.

We will do our best to comply with the photo requirement. :) It's hard to photograph him, though, because he always finds my lap when I sit down. The two of us just took a 90 minute nap in the recliner together.

:laughitup:hehe

:spoot

Hey, WAIT, that's NO EXCUSE!!!! :violin

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

Guest VelvetEars

Jackson says TANK ROO again! His package arrived today just as I was walking out of the house to go to a meeting. I opened it long enough to get the treats into the frig, and we delved into the fun-ness this evening when I got home. He has been squeeking the duck almost nonstop. It was cute for the first 30 minutes... :lol

And then there's the "roadkill".....it's kind of creepy! But he loves it too. He alternates between mouthing that and squeeking his duck. I'll be wearing the socks as soon as I put my PJs on. I'm a very tactile person, and I *love* the feel of those socks!! (And pink will be the obvious clue that they're mine!)

Thank you for your thoughtfulness! I have taken pictures but now I have to find the cord that connects the camera to the laptop to download them. He was quite patient with my photography session this evening. So hopefully tomorrow you'll be able to see this happy, spoiled boy enjoying his prezzies!

Oh - and I *love* the card. It's so freakin' adorable! I wish my guys would sit still long enough for a photo like that!

Meredith and Jackson

Whoa!! That was quite a wonderful story!! I have not been online much with all the activities going on in my life (I am supposed to be packing for a weekend away right now but I am procrastinating!)!!

I hope the perishable treats weren't troublesome...I realized after I sent it that some people like to wait all the way until Xmas!! In fact, I have Hurley's SS package at home yet from the 10th: I am waiting until Woodie gets his so they can enjoy together AND I want it a little closer to Xmas myself. Of course, my secret santa doesn't know any of this and must be going crazy!

I hope the duck survived after 30 minutes!!! :blink::blink::blink: Hurley got a similar sounding duck from a GPA Secret Santa and he busted the noisemaker within a night! Stuffie Killer on the loose!!!

I am glad the roadkill raccoon is acceptable! It would drive Hurley nuts if he ever saw it but I was careful and went to another room to do my gift packaging (and he is getting one under the tree anyway). I just hope it doesn't encourage Jackson to stalk any and all raccoons....those things can be monstrous!!

Oh, about the socks.....I love them too and haven't had any problems but several GT'ers have reported that they cannot wear them for fear of getting their feet bit in a "stuffie" attack or having the socks dealt with "greyhound-style" when they aren't wearing them!!!!! I can find the topic if you haven't seen it.

I can wait a bit more for pics.....I will be gone all weekend and I can wait beyond that too! Thank you for your kind words about my card. It was a very difficult and horrible afternoon getting that pic and I still had to photoshop it! :P:P

Siggy4.jpg

Guest VelvetEars

We are the least impatient bunch here, so Jackson got to open his presents right away. The perishability wasn't an issue at all - we saved them until that night, and he shared with Jane. He was a bit disappointed that there weren't more - as evidenced by how he rooted around in the trash until he found the paper bag and proceeded to eat as much of it as he could before I discovered him and removed it. :lol He won't let anyone near the roadkill, and he hid his duck under my pillow (imagine my surprise when I crawled into bed at 2a.m.!) :yikes I have other socks like those, and provided they're not on top of the laundry basket, they're usually safe. Jane doesn't play with toys/stuffies, and Jackson knows that if it smells like me, it's off limits.

I got some great pictures of him with his toys -- still looking for that pesky camera cord!

Crossing my fingers that you will find that pesky camera cord!!

Oh, Jackson, you make me laugh so hard with the tales of your roadkill and your duck!!

I can always give you the recipe for the salmon treats: then Jackson's hoomans can make them anytime! They were quite simple!! I thought I gave you all too little as well but the bags I had were so small!!!!

Siggy4.jpg