Vinny Says Thank You To His Ss Snakes And

Guest greybookends

Guest greybookends

Vinny has had a Very big and busy day today. He attended his first M&G today and it was the very first time he has been in a store and seen so many other breeds and lunch boxes (Kitty carriers).

When he got home the mail came and he got more mail than I did! :lol

He got his Secret Santa package from Snakes, he got a new collar from Auntie Alisha and he got his very own hat from Auntie Donna to wear in the Christmas parade next Sunday.

I decided to put it all together in one thread as Vinny is wore out and I didn't want to wear him out any more taking pictures for 3 different threads so I hope no one minds.

He got a light coat to wear on those days when it is not cold enough for a full coat but a little something would be nice and he got a terrific Santa stuffy. I put the stuffie up after I took the pictures because Huey is home and he would kill it. I will give it to him after Huey goes back on the road.

Here is his new collar from Alisha.

DSC03837.jpg

Here is a good look at his new hat and you can see his new coat.

DSC03838.jpg

Vinny wore one of Bill's hats at the M&G today and never once tried to take it off. So we know he will wear hats.

Thank you Secret Santa. I don't have to go to my new home empty pawed when I find it.

DSC03839.jpg

Vinny says it has been a good day.

Vinny looks great! I want to see a side version of the coat tho...please :colgate

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.