Help Needed!

Guest Carloa

Hello All-

My name is Brandi and I am from the Southern Illinois region. I am starting a sub-chapter of a greyhound rescue group and am looking for people in the Southern Illinois area willing to foster so I can bring adoptable greys to the area. If we successfully find fosters, we will be the only group (to my knowledge) that will actually have (on a regular basis) adoptable greys available at events in the Southern Illinois region. Please email me if you would like more information. My email is mojo1198@yahoo.com.

You can also go to our website, americangreyhound.org, and fill out an application. On the top of the application you can indicate your interest in becoming a foster by writing "Foster-Southern Illinois" on the top. I have two beautiful greys and one little Boston Terrier. I am committed to doing all I can to help as many greyhounds as possible and need all the help I can get. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CBDTherapyDogs

Hi Carloa! Welcome to the group and GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aside from Auburn University, I root for Southern Illinois all I can! "Tut" happens to be an uncle of one of my own Saluki!

Welcome to the group!

Hi Carloa! Welcome to the group and GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aside from Auburn University, I root for Southern Illinois all I can! "Tut" happens to be an uncle of one of my own Saluki!

Welcome to the group!

Thank you! :)

If you need any help transporting hounds from the North East (Mass or RI tracks) to the Chicago area...please email me. nostalgia@bignet.net

Will do! Thanks so much.