Santa said "Hey little elf"

"It's not a joke, don't snicker"

"My greyhound ate my homework,

I need these answers quicker"

This Elf has a daunting task

to make Santa a good list

so please answer my questions

and I'll give Santa the gist.

Is it cold enough at night for Mimosa to wear Pajamas or a coat?

What is Mimosas favorite snack?

What colors does Mimosa prefer?

If Mimosa was stranded on an island, what 3 things would she want to have?

Does Mimosa need a collar? Does she prefer jewelery?

What color does Mimosa like least?

What is her style? Is she more girly-girl, diva, sporty, or tom-boy?

Does Mimosa have a nick name?

If Mimosa travelled around the world, what would be her favorite vacation spot?

Can you post a favorite picture of Mimosa? (if you can't, PM me and I'll give you my email)

Mimosa and Mimosasmom I'll wait for your reply :)

Sincerely,

Evil Elf and her 5 Merry Minions ;)

Edited by MomofSweetPotatoes

Dear SS, I'm sure Mimosa will be happy with whatever is in her stocking, except for coal. She has been a relatively good girl this year. Please ignore the time she got into the bag that contained used cat litter that mom forgot to take to the garbage (ewwww), and the 4329 tissues and paper towels that she tore up this year after she stole them out of the garbage. She is also an equal opportunity stuffie collector, and likes to take hers, as well as DD's stuffies and dismember them. I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Is it cold enough at night for Mimosa to wear Pajamas or a coat?

It is pretty warm here in Florida, but we get our share of cold. Mimosa has a "hoodie" (not really a hoodie, because there is no hood. Mimi's has a hood. Mimosa's has a turtleneck. It's a fleece "jacket" in Florida Gators (we are die hard Gators fans!) orange and blue that keeps her warm when it gets down to the 40s. Much colder than that it doesn't do much good. Mimosa has pajamas in fleece, BUT they don't fit her well. They have long sleeves and are too tight in the shoulders, so she doesn't like them. I recently got Mimi a pair of Cottage Hound Designs flannel jammies in an auction and they are so nice! They are lighter weight than the fleece, and I think will be more comfortable than the fleece, since they are more like a "nightgown" than a jacket. It hasn't been cold enough here for her to wear them yet. Mimosa would LOVE a pair of those! They are the 2 leg type. (there is a cute pattern that is lavender/purple with monkeys on it...)But they have to fit BIG!

What is Mimosas favorite snack? Mimosa is a little picky with her kibble, but hasn't turned down a snack yet. She doesn't do well with rawhides. She loves any kind of biscuit.

What colors does Mimosa prefer? She hasn't said, but I think she looks great in pink and purple. Gator Orange and Blue are always appropriate as well.

If Mimosa was stranded on an island, what 3 things would she want to have? Her bed, her food, and her mom!

Does Mimosa need a collar? Does she prefer jewelery? Does she NEED a collar? Define need. Mimosa has a Christmas collar (compliments of last year's SS). She also has collars for Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, a spring collar that is green with white dots, a yellow hibiscus collar, and a Lupine collar that she came home in. I might be forgetting some others. The only collar that I consider a need that she doesn't have is a Gator collar! And no, she doesn't like jewelry.

What color does Mimosa like least? Yellow doesn't seem to be her color. She also doesn't like colors of opposing college teams. So please, no FSU Crimson and Gold, yucky Tennessee orange (it's a wimpy shade of orange), or Georgia black and red.

What is her style? Is she more girly-girl, diva, sporty, or tom-boy? Girly girl. She does look sporty in her Gator garb though!

Does Mimosa have a nick name? Mimosa's racing name is Mimosa Grove. Her nickname is Mosa Grove or we often call her Mimosa Grove. If she were human, she would be a Mary Beth or something else with 2 names.

If Mimosa travelled around the world, what would be her favorite vacation spot? Somewhere with a 5 star hotel and a dog park.

Can you post a favorite picture of Mimosa?

A favorite picture? There are too many!

Here's my latest favorite. She did NOT want her picture taken to show off her new Turkey collar

Mimi_and_Mimosa_Turkey_collars_005.jpg

So you can get an idea of what all of her looks like

Mimosa_DogPark151.jpg

Silly girl

Mimosa_Grove-06.jpg

And my favorite pic of my 2 girls, Mimi and Mimosa (Mimi has her own SS this year)Mimi_and_Mimosa_013.jpg

Sincerely,

Mimosasmom

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039